Wednesday, October 19

So we meet...again

I get bored easily. This is nothing new. I pick out a paint color, fall madly in love with it (for about 2 months) and then I get on Pinterest and decide that I hate my wall color and the process starts all over again. I change my hair color every 2 months (I'm noticing a pattern here, are you). So, back to being bored. About 2 years ago I started blogging because I thought...well, honestly, I don't know what I thought about the whole thing. It was a break from Facebook, which I was also finding anything but exciting. I gave it a whirl, posted some cute pictures, some funny stories, and some "baby bump stuff".

But, in normal Jamie fashion, I have become bored and decided to start fresh. I'm hoping that this one will be a little more, oh I don't know, spunky. I plan on devoting a little more time (like we all have more of that just laying around, right?) to this new baby of a blog.

So, until I come up with something new and amazing to blow your mind with, here's a bit about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment