Wednesday, December 14

I have loved you for a thousand years



Have you ever met someone that just "gets you". The real you. They put up with your bratty, stubborn, mind-changing ways and still manage to love you ? I met the love of my life when I was 16 years old and instantly fell in love with him. He was (and still is) my best friend. The person who never lets me down. He's my rock. And while our love has changed drastically over the years and sometimes in the chaos of everyday life it's easy to forget and take for granted, I love him more today than I did that day I turned around in english class and met the boy that would someday become the love of my life.

To my Gabriel Vincent: You are the man that I hope our son becomes...

"I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more"...

No comments:

Post a Comment