Tuesday, January 3

22 week bump and it's a...............

Well homies, the cat is officially out of the bag. We are having a little G I R L. Charlotte Jameson is due May 4th, 2012. We are so excited to have one of each, though I'd be lying if I said that we weren't a bit nervous. We've gotten so used to the rough and tough that is Ethan that having a little, dainty girl around the house is going to be a dramatic change of pace. We reached a couple big milestones this week as well. One, I busted out the Bella Band. I'd have to check my coveted pregnancy calendar, but I'm pretty sure I was WAY further along when I had to don this with Ethan. Looks like I'm just a bit bigger this time around.




AND, in even BIGGER news, Mr. Ethan went on the potty this week.

With very little coaxing, he sat on his own "potty" and did his thing. (And of course, mom had to memorialize it--this will be a great conversation starter with his girlfriend when he's 18). Gabe and I were over the moon and Ethan was clapping. It was a monumentous occasion around the Redmond household. Now--if only we could get him completely potty trained before Charlotte arrives....BUT, baby steps. Steady as she goes (well, as HE goes).

No comments:

Post a Comment