Thursday, November 3

4's company...



It's official homies. There is another bun in the oven. Ethan is going to have a little brother or sister soon. My due date is 5-3-2012, which means our kids will both have birthdays in May. Should make for an interesting time in trying to conjure up ideas for birthday parties at the beginning and end of the month. 


I'm at 13 weeks now and I'm finally starting to gain back some of my energy (well, and let's be honest, that's not ALL I've gained....) Being pregnant and chasing around a toddler has me running for my bed at 8 o'clock.

I can already feel this little homie move, which means he/she is going to be a little active thing just like big brother was. I don't think he sat still the entire time he was in utero, and have a feeling that this one is going to be the exact same, which both excites me and scares me.......

Ethan is so cute, he know's that somethin's up, he's just not sure what. If you ask him where the baby is, he'll come running over, lift up my shirt and poke my belly button. Occasionally, if he has his shirt off when you ask him where the baby is, he'll point to his belly button. Too cute. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment